BOWLS of this soup were pretty much necessary for me to get through the countless snow days we’ve had. It’s almost as if I could just sit there and sip on this for lunch and have all the chaos and noise disappear for a second and forget about the Mountain of snow and ice chunks I had yet to shovel at the end of my driveway. And it gave me that nice, warm, full feeling I needed to give me the stamina to shovel and dodge snowballs at the same time. All.day.long.
I should really call this “Forget your Troubles Soup…”
Go ahead. Give it a whirl. You will need…
1c bone broth
1 tbsp Fish sauce
1tbsp thai red curry paste
1tsp lemongrass paste
1tsp ginger paste
3/4c coconut milk
1 tsp turmeric
*opt siracha to taste
1. Spiraling/noodle-ify the zucchini’s
2. Heat a large pan over medium high heat.
3. Add bone broth, fish sauce, curry paste, lemongrass, ginger and coconut milk and stir until all ingredients are combined. Reduce heat.
4. Add zucchini noodles and turmeric and cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on how you like your zucchini’s (cooked or al dente)
5. Pour into a bowl and enjoy! Or if you’re me, add a hard boiled egg and touch of siracha and enjoy!