I mean… hubba hubba. Get in my belly? All the yum? Flipping delish? I mean. How would you caption this?! All of the above?…
Even more amazing than the Reese’s PB Cup, if I may be so bold. I found this recipe from The Mindful Hapa and had to make it immediately!… with my 3 kiddos. They lasted until the chocolate pouring part, and then my OCD took over. This is 100% her recipe, the only thing I did differently was used Raspbery Chia jam (recipe from Rachaels Good Eats) because I didn’t have any raspberry jam and I needed these ASAP.
I also used regular chocolate instead of Raspberry Theo Chocolate Bars (I linked her website above and here is her exact recipe).
But I digress. With one bowl, less than ten ingredients and about 30 minutes, these can be yours. If I can do it with 3 rascally rabbits bouncing all over the place, so can you! And you know you want to…
Here’s how 👇🏽
Cashew Butter & Jelly Cups
1 C Lily’s chocolate chips
3 tbsp coconut oil
1. Line a mini muffin tray with liners or coat with coconut oil.
In a medium size mixing bowl, stir together cashew butter, coconut flour, coconut sugar and vanilla extract and set aside.
2. In a microwave-safe bowl, add chocolate and coconut oil. Microwave for 30 seconds, then remove and stir. Repeat process until chocolate has melted, about 90 seconds total.
3. Pour 1/2 the chocolate evenly between your 24 mini cups. Once poured, shake the muffin tin to ensure the bottom is evenly coated. Move to the freezer for chocolate to harden, about 10 minutes.
4. Remove chocolate cups from freezer and add 1.5 – 2 teaspoons of cashew filling to each mini cup. Top with a small spoonful of preferred jam/jelly.
5. Lastly, repeat the process with the second bowl of chocolate, spreading evenly between the 24 mini cups to ensure the filling is fully covered. Again, shake the pan to move around the chocolate if necessary.
6. Move cups to the freezer to set, another 10-15 minutes. Cups can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for ~1-2 weeks or in the freezer for long term storage.