I know I know, with a title like that I betcha can’t hardly wait to race to the kitchen to make these 🤣. I promise, they’re really pretty yummy.
It’s like HaloTop Ice Cream. If you know you’re going to eat the whole pint, you go for the HaloTop. If you know you can stop yourself at 1 serving, you go for the Talenti. Or Haagen Daz (sp?) etc.
Some days, you just need 3 or 4 or 5 or 10 cookies. Then you make these 😉. And when in doubt, just add more chocolate chips!
Ok. Enough chatter. Here’s the recipe:
• 1/2 Head cauliflower, finely riced yourself, yields around 2-3 cups
• 2tbsp almond flour
• 1tbsp coconut flour
• 2 Pasture raised eggs, whisked
• 1tsp vanilla
• 1/3c sweetener of choice
• dash fine ground pink himalaya salt
• 1/2 c chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Combine Cauli, flours, eggs, sweetener and vanilla. I used a combo of honey and organic sugar so the mixture didn’t get too stickey or dry. If it is looking a little dry, add a splash of almond milk.
3. Add chocolate chips and mix gently until they are incorporated.
4. Roll dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet 1″ apart and press down gently to flatten the top a bit.
5. Bake for 30 minutes
6. Enjoy with a glass of milk of choice!
You can also enjoy this Savory Turmeric version here and make grilled cheese out of them 🤤🤤🤤