These could easily be turned into muffins, but these bad boys hold their shape, so why dirty a pain-in-the-butt to wash muffin pan when an easy-to-clean sheet pan will do? I’m a big fan of Mom hacks. Nah, I’m just a big fan of keeping stuff simple. And, I know I’m partial, but I think they look just as good- no?
Again, I’m not a strict keto eater, but I’m excited at the prospect of finally learning how to cook with coconut flour! I adapted these from ketoconnects recipe for their rolls. So here goes:
1/2c coconut flour
2tbsp psyllium husk powder
1/2tsp aluminum free baking powder
1/4 tsp fine ground pink himalaya sea salt
2 packets or 2tsp stevia
4tbsp grassfed butter or coconut oil, melted
1/4c Wymans frozen blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 350 and lay a Silpat mat on a baking sheet
2. Mix all dry ingredients (first 5 listed)
3. Gently blend or mix water and eggs
4. Add butter while mixing/blending
5. Pour wet into dry and mix gently until incorporated.
6. Fold in blueberries
7. Form into rolls and bake at 350 for 25-30min- please don’t mind my dirty silpat mat 😬
Top with butter and enjoy!
Went ahead and made mini muffin versions for the heck of it… What can I say- I was curious 🤷🏻♀️